SMH Half Half Marathon Training
The SMH Half Marathon is held on the 3rd Sunday in May. In 2017 it's on Sunday the 21st of May.
It's a big step up from the Mothers Day Classic but we run these programs together.
You do your short work on a Wednesday with the Mothers Day Classic Team and then step up for a longer run on a Friday Morning between 6.30am and 8am to build your endurance event for this 21km challenge.
It's a great way to build the fitness you need for this gruelling event.
Elite Event Fees for SMH Half are based on a Wednesday and Friday session with the Mothers Day Classic team.
LITE EVENT FEES FOR SMH Half Marathon
$420 without childcare.
Childcare is added at $18 per child per session.
You can pay upfront or by direct debit. Book your place here.
- Wednesday Sessions will start on 29 March 2017
- The first Friday session is on 31 March 2017 at 6.30am at Balmoral.
- Training will be held on Good Friday
- Sessions go for between 60 and 120 minutes.
- The Race is on Sunday 17 May. Everyone is responsible for their own entry. You can enter the race at the Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon.
- You can make up Elite Events sessions you miss at the other Elite Events Session or any of our training sessions.
- We need 6 starters to train a team.